You may be able to avoid foreclosure with a SHORT SALE
Your lender could allow you to list and sell your property for less than you owe
By selling your home with a process called “Short Sale”, it’s possible you could find your home a new owner and be released from your mortgage, and at NO COST to you.
With this program you may be able to…
- Avoid a costly and credit damaging foreclosure.
- Sell your home for less than you owe.
- Sell your home at no cost to you.
- Receive relocation funds from your bank.
- Settle the debt releasing all future liability.
Learn more at a state-wide resource center for short sales by clicking here