Time Almost Run Out for Tax Stimulus
July 24, 2009
The first time home buyer $8000 tax stimulus expires on December 1st, 2009. You will need to be closed by this date. Due to recent regulation and market activity, it is not uncommon for a loan to take 60 days to close.
This means if you do not have an accepted purchase agreement on a home by September 30th, 2009, it may be too late!
So how do you find your first home quickly and easily?
A buyer’s agent can help you by:
- Searching the market for properties that meet your needs.
- Showing you all prospective properties in one meeting.
- Keep you informed on the buying process.
- Negotiate for you when making offers.
- Give you factual market information on your potential new home.
- Make sure the deal is moving along smoothly and quickly.
Call or fill out this quick form to get started: