Things you may want to know about the property before making an offer:
So you’ve found the property you like and want to make an offer. Great! Here is a list of some pretty important things to find out about the property before submitting an offer. You’ll also want to read my other related posts: “what to ask your lender“, “what to ask your Realtor“, and “what you need to make an offer”
- What is the water source and sewage waste disposal system?
- Is the property in a flood zone?
- How much will homeowner’s insurance be?
- How much are property taxes?
- How much will I be receiving in tax prorations if we close on XX-XX-20XX?
- What are the utilities and how much do utilities run?
- Are there any assessments?
- Are there any HOA fees?
- Are there any HOA restrictions or deed restrictions?