Sell Your Real Estate at Auction
Stark County and Canton Ohio Auctions
An auction is a great way to sell your real estate. With an auction, you are guaranteed your property will sell. Why compete with an over flooded market of competitive listings, when you can get the most amount of money in the quickest amount of time? Ohio has more auctions than most states in the nation. Whether you need to settle an estate or just need a quick sale, an auction will work for you.
Benefits of an Auction:
- Receive a fair market value – Experience shows that the sale price of an auction is typically within close proximity, plus or minus, of the property’s fair market value. No guessing what to list the property at and having to constantly reduce the price to induce interest.
- Set sale date, eliminate “shoppers” – You get the most amount of interest by advertising to serious, qualified buyers that all show up the day of the sale.
- Market property “as is” – You don’t have to worry about making any repairs to the property since it is sold as is.
- Reduce risk of loss – With a traditional listing, the price always goes down. With an auction, the price always goes up.
- Get cash in hand with 45 -60 days of the sale – If the buyer is capable of paying cash for the property, then you can get the funds from the sale in a week or so.
Whipple Auction and Realty is based out of Canton in Stark County Ohio. A leader in auctions and a family operated company since 1975. Our goal is to help you meet your goal in selling your property.
Contact me today for a free auction analysis to determine if an auction is right for you.